Presbytery Central Text Logo

Standard Forms

Expenses Claim Form

To submit an expense claim to Presbytery Central

Presbytery Elder Commission 

To notify Presbytery of your elected Church Representatives.

Sacrament Authorisation

To nominate appropriate people within your Church to offer Communion.

Study Leave

For Ministers to seek Presbytery authorisation to undertake a period of Study Leave.

All forms are to be returned to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by mail to PO Box 5436, Palmerston North 4410.


  • Recent Decisions

    This link will provide you with recent decisions made by the Presbytery, the Presbytery Central Coordinating Team and their successor the Presbytery Council; CLICK HERE

Presbytery Central Inauguration 2013

Wellington Web Design - Vision Web Design